The GloFAS User Guide provides information on the Global Flood Awareness System (GloFAS) and its many products and services for both the first-time users and those who want to learn more about available services and data. The complementary Global Flood Monitoring (GFM) data that can be accessed through GloFAS are presented as well.
Please use the shortcuts in the table of contents below to browse the content or the page tree to the left to navigate directly to the section of interest. Questions or suggestions for improvement are always welcome and can be send to us using the GloFAS contact form.
Table of Contents
- 3.1 GloFAS homepage
- 3.2 GloFAS Map Viewer
- 4.1 How to stay up-to-date
- 4.2 Training material: webinars
- 4.3 CEMS Global Flood Forecasting and Monitoring annual meetings
- 5.1 Request a fixed reporting point
- 5.2 Share in situ discharge data
- 5.3 Share a Case Study
- 5.4 Providing feedback