I use Google Chrome and logged into the ECMWF Copernicus support website . Now when I want to log out:
I go to the top right, click the downward arrow, and 'Log out'. However, nothing happens, and I remain logged in.
How can I log out?
This issue is caused by a cookie from 'software.ecmwf.int'. Remove this cookie from your computer.
Instructions for Google Chrome:
- In Chrome go to the menu button (the "hamburger button", three horizontal lines) at the top right, and select 'Settings'
- At the end of the settings page click 'Show advanced Settings'
- In the section 'Privacy' click 'Content Settings', click 'All Cookies and Site data'
- Search 'ecmwf' (without quotes).
- You should find a record for 'software.ecmwf.int'. Hover over it and click the X on the right to remove it.
- Click 'Finished', and again 'Finished' and close all Chrome windows
- Restart Chrome and go to https://copernicus-support.ecmwf.int
- You now should be prompted to log in.