The manual page is the concatenation of all the text within the %manual and %end directives.
Modify t2.ecf to have the following:
A manual page can also be added to a family and suite node.
Create a file called f1.man in $HOME/course/test as the FAMILY man page
Now create the file test.man in $HOME/course as the SUITE man page
Notice that for family and suite nodes that the addition %manual..%end is not strictly necessary. However by adding %manual..%end you can decide what parts are made visible to the GUI.
What to do
- Modify $HOME/course/test/f1/t2.ecf script
- Add the file $HOME/course/test/f1.man
- Add the file $HOME/course/test.man
- View the manual page for task test/f1/t2 in ecflow_ui
- View the manual page for family test/f1 in ecflow_ui
- View the manual page for suite test in ecflow_ui