January 25, 2001
- Change EMOS version to 000130.
- Change 'islscp' option to allow interpolation from gaussian to regular grids (gausian or lat/long).
- Change grid to grid interpolation to handle NCEP pseudo gaussian (N48xN47) data to be interpolated for DEMETER.
- Fix 'packing' option for second-order packing of grid point fields.
- Set different South Pole latitude limits for initial rotation on the VPP (-30.5) and other platforms (-29.5) because of problems with convergence of algorithm calculating rotation coefficients.
- Add interpolation from reduced gaussian to reduced gaussian.
- Modify interpolation used by dissemination for wave fields to be consistent with interpolation used by Mars.
- Ensure that 2D spectra fields keep their coefficients defining the first and second dimension coordinate values in section 4 of the GRIB headers after interpolation.
- Fix naming of PBTELL to make it callable from Fortran