September 25, 2003
where: ARCH = sgimips_n32, rs6000, alpha, solaris, hppa, linux
Note that the rs6000 libraries contain both underscored and non-underscored versions of modules.
Linux routines now compiled using the -byteswapio option with compiler pgf90.
- Added display of forecast month in ECMWF local definition 16 (seasonal monthly mean data) (grprs1.F).
- Change to ECMWF local definition 21 (sensitive area products) for TOST: added type 64 for signal variance and changed from giving originating centre number to giving a domain letter in KSEC1.
- Internal interface to C functions E_DEF_N and D_DEF_N used for encoding/decoding ECMWF local definitions in GRIB section 1 modified to have names both with and without underscores.
- Changed EMOSLIB version number to 000250
- Replaced INT by NINT in calculation of number of latitudes along meridian for wave interpolation to overcome a rounding problem which showed up under linux.
- Reverted memory allocation size for spectral U/V generation to (N+1)*(N+4) (intuvp.F).