Note that the rs6000 libraries contain both underscored and non-underscored versions of modules.
- intwavu.F : use wavexx2.F to have same handling as intwave.F
- intwave2.F - added to handle properly wave field and check against values rather than bitmap
- intin.F : added loading of number of points along latitudes for reduced gaussian from grib_api arrays
- hntfauh.F : added PDDEFS check for special processing
- gettru.F : Determine truncation based on output grid increments
- created oceanu.F and intocnu.F to handle unpacked ocean data
- krg2rgu.F: defined NONS for merging with grib_api
- INTF2 , interface to interpolate GRIB-2 and GRIB-1 data:
- IRET = INTF2(INGRIB,INLEN,OUTGRIB,OUTLEN)
- It supports only GRIB packed data. For unpacked data INTF should be used.