- This is the first version to supports ECMWF's new Cray XC30 system - Most changes relate to the Cray Fortran compiler 8.2 and include
- Adopt use of Cray pointers
- Enabling shared memory handling for coefficient files under Linux
- Add better logging output
- Force IEEE floating point arithmetic
- Makefiles were corrected to compile on Redhat 6.4
New default directories
- With version 000393, the default directories for the installations of libraries and (GRIB & BUFR) tables at ECMWF was changed to be in /usr/local/apps. At the time not all hard coded paths were changed. This should be fixed now.
- Build stops now if compilation error occurs (EMOS-16)
- This is the first version of Emoslib released under the Apache License 2.0. This license is more permissive than LGPL and allows the use in non Open Source software.