- 15/06/2014: Migration and consolidation of the ECMWF's TIGGE-LAM website
- 31/08/2014: The end of GEOWOW project
- 18/11/2013: TIGGE-LAM archive presented at MOS biannual workshop at ECMWF (by Richard Mladek)
- 30/09/2013: TIGGE-LAM archive presented at SRNWP workshop in Antalya (by Tiziana Pacagnella)
- 26/07/2013: TIGGE-LAM working meeting at ECMWF (participants: Tiziana Pacagnella, Richard Swinbank, Ervin Zsoter, Richard Mladek). The minutes available in the meeting section.
- 03/06/2013: The start of production archival of the second TIGGE-LAM dataset from ZAMG-Austria (ALADIN-LAEF).
- 15/04/2013: The first dataset (COSMO-LEPS) has been archived regularly in production mode (back-archival since January 1, 2013).
- 14/03/2013: TIGGE/TIGGE-LAM monitoring pages were enabled
- 11/12/2012: TIGGE-LAM mailing list containing all technical and coordination contacts created.
- 04/12/2012: TIGGE-LAM archive wiki pages created
- 01/11/2012: TIGGE-LAM suite migrated and run under ecflow
- 01/10/2012: Pre-operational running of a test version of TIGGE-LAM archive fed by COSMOLEPS outputs