The availability of UERRA parameters from each of 10 model outputs listed below should reflect the real content of UERRA data archived in MARS.
For exact list of archived steps, levels etc for each model and forecast type refer to the Parameter page.
In the parentheses there are MARS origin, stream and version keywords valid for given dataset.
Click the dataset name below to access the data in MARS catalogue (ECMWF account for full access to MARS required).
COSMO (edzw, oper, prod)
COSMO/En (edzw, enda, prod)
HARMONIE/V1 (eswi, oper, prod)
HARMONIE/V2 (eswi, enda (number=1), prod)...run limited to 2006-2010 with ALARO physics (archived under enda only due to technical feasibility)
MESAN/V1 (eswi, oper, prod) .. new mars type=oi
- MESAN/V2 (eswi, enda (number=1), prod) .. new mars type=oi; (archived under enda only due to technical feasibility)
MESCAN-SURFEX (lfpw, oper, prod)
MESCAN-SURFEX/En (lfpw, enda(number=1..8), prod)
UM/4DVAR (egrr, oper, prod)
UM/En4DVAR (egrr, enda(number=1..20), prod)
MESCAN-SURFEX (lfpw, oper, test) ... partial UERRA parameter sub-sample for limited periods (1981-5, 2005-10)
- MESCAN-SURFEX/En (lfpw, enda, test) ... partial UERRA parameter sub-sample for limited periods (2006-10)
*X~remark (explanation is below the table) white~not available grey~not applicable green ~available in analysis blue~available in forecast
- 1: In COSMO model the levels above 100hPa are not available.
- 2: It is an analysis of total precipitation accumulated between 6h of the previous day and 6h of the day encoded in the GRIB2. The information about the accumulation period cannot be encoded in such GRIB2 files of "an" type!
- 3: Model level increases with height for MO and decreases for other models. Model level number differs among models.
- 4: Soil levels differ among models.
- 5: In HARMONIE only steps up to +6h are available for parameters derived from ALADIN model driving SURFEX
- 6: step 0 is not available at COSMO forecasts ("fc") because of nudging assimilation technique