Data acquisition method
|Data transfer check||Data delay check|
Data completeness check
|Data quality check|
|ECCC (cwao)||sftp (ssh key)||YES||YES|
|ECMWF (ecmf)||MARS retrieval||N/A||YES||YES||YES|
|KMA (rksl)||push (dedicated line via ECPDS)||YES (?)||NO||YES||NO|
|MF (lfpw)||push (dedicated line via ECPDS)|
|UKMO (egrr)||copy from ecgb|
- Data acquisition method: If not specified the data retrieval method is pull by ECMWF's acquisition system ECPDS from the provider's location
- Data transfer check: Is the data transfer checked to avoid any technical issues on the way from provider's location to ECMWF's premises? Was the data delivered bit identical?
- Data delay check: Is the potential delay of data availability checked on the provider's side?
- Data completeness check: Is the data content (number of expected fields; reference field list etc) checked on the provider's side?
- Data quality check: Is there any data quality control to avoid e.g. unrealistic parameter values due to interpolation or any other kind of error either scientific or technical?
Number of operational incidents since May 2018
- Number of updated incidents includes the newly created or closed ones
- Updated or closed incidents may refer to those from previous quarters