The MACC NRT high resolution CO2 forecast (experiment fr65) was started on 2012-10-01 initialized from the lower resolution forecast fqew. Main features are:
- runs in near-real-time
- 120 h long forecast from 00UTC
- IFS cycle 38R1
- Coupled to CTESSEL Net Ecosystem Exchange surface fluxes.
- EDGARv4.2 anthropogenic emissions - scaled from 2008 with estimated and climatological trends.
- GFASv1.0 fire emissions
- Takahashi et al. (2009) CO2 air-sea CO2 flux climatology.
- IFS model resolution T1279L91
- operational meteorological analysis resolution
- time period 20121001 -
- branch: paf_CY38R1_RELAX_MACC_FC_COUPLEDWITHCTESSEL
Changes introduced during production affecting the quality of the products
|real date||exp date||description of change|
|20121005||20121001||Start of high resolution NRT CO2 FC|
|20130110||20130105||Change in experiment lag: running in the afternoon (after DCDA analysis is complete) instead of morning (after completion of early delivery) and it runs one day behind in order to be able to use the GFAS fire emissions from the same day. Previously it run in real time but it had to get the fire emissions from the previous day.|
|20130110||20130105||Change of meteorogical analysis: use of the delayed mode analysis (DCDA) instead of the early delivery (DA).|
|20130201||20130131||Change host from c1a to c2a: same branch with some script modification to adapt CY38R1 (branch: paf_CY38R1_RELAX_MACC_FC_COUPLEDWITHCTESSEL_C2A). Note: results are not bit identical.|
|real date|| expdate||description of change|
Facebook Google Plus Twitter