- C3S Seasonal Forecasts: datasets documentation
- Seasonal forecasts and the Copernicus Climate Change Service
- Description of the C3S seasonal multi-system
- CMCC Forecast System
- DWD Forecast System
- ECCC Forecast System
- ECMWF Forecast System
- JMA Forecast System
- Météo-France Forecast System
- NCEP Forecast System
- UKMO Forecast System
- How to use the CDS interactive forms for seasonal forecast datasets
- Summary of available data
- Detailed list of parameters
- Recommendations and efficiency tips for C3S seasonal forecast datasets
- C3S Seasonal Forecast known issues
- C3S seasonal forecasts verification plots
This document has been produced in the context of the Copernicus Climate Change Service (C3S).
The activities leading to these results have been contracted by the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts, operator of C3S on behalf of the European Union (Delegation agreement signed on 11/11/2014). All information in this document is provided "as is" and no guarantee or warranty is given that the information is fit for any particular purpose.
The users thereof use the information at their sole risk and liability. For the avoidance of all doubt, the European Commission and the European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts have no liability in respect of this document, which is merely representing the author's view..