When storing data, it is often good practice to keep it separately from VMs. Object storage buckets are non-volatile storage locations which live independently from VMs.
- Navigate to Cypher from Morpheus (Tools → Cypher).
- Note down your Bucket Access Key and Bucket Secret key
- Navigate to Storage (Infrastructure → Storage).
- Click + Add and choose a name for your bucket. Fill in the Access Key and Secret Key fields with the keys located in Cypher.
- For ECMWF : check the option "USE PATH STYLE BUCKET ACCESS"
5. Hit Save Changes. Now your bucket should spawn. For more info on how to access buckets, see related articles.